Tuesday 29 September 2009

New Bourjois polish shade

When I worked full-time on a magazine, one of the conversations I'd have regularly with my colleague was which products we would ACTUALLY BUY! if we weren't supplied with enough free products to last a lifetime. Max Factor mascara, we both agreed on. Bourjois was always high up on my list. Ever since I first clapped eyes on those dinky domed shadows in gorgeous candy colours in a tempting display in Boots when I was about 14, I've loved the brand. It's great quality, affordable, the colours are always spot-on and it's constantly evolving. From the A/W look, out in October, I'm loving 1 Seconde Nail Enamel in Bronze, a purply-greyish-brown which goes with everything and is more wearable than the flat grey polishes around at the moment. And the wide brush means you can paint each nail with one stroke.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I agree Bourjois is a great beauty buy, this nail colour sounds perfect, I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO TRUE - I always think about what I'd buy if the free products gravy train ever stopped (the horrors!)
    Bourjois just launched here in Canada so this is good to know.

    ReplyDelete