Tuesday 11 August 2009

All-time favourites - products I've actually finished...


As a beauty journalist, I'm inundated with products to try and a bulging bathroom cabinet is an occupational hazard (a great one, obviously!) so it's rare to actually finish a product before starting a new one. But there are a few trusted classics that I come back to time and again, and find myself ekeing out the last dregs! Step forward ...


Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream - I love the smell, the texture, the instant softening effect.


By Terry Soleil de Rose Freshtone Hydra-Reviver - a barely-there, rose-scented tint, perfect for no-make-up days.


Laura Mercier Lip Balm - the ideal not-too-thin, not-too-thick consistency.


Blinc Mascara - my pet hate is taking off mascara, so I love the way this one just dissolves with water. Plus it stays on through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment